Rajkummar and Patralekha are considered a very steady couple, however, they also have to face false news of them breaking up. To which, Patralekha said:
"I really miss Rajkumar when he is promoting his films. I am very happy in my own space and such types of talks don't affect me," concluded Patralekha.
Well, another thing they make news for is their well-cordinated (down to there's always a commom theme - formal, semi formal or casual) and stylish appearances they make together.
Let's take a look at 5 of their best appearances:
* GQ Men of the Year Awards: While Rajkummar Rao looked dapper in a suede jacket and black pants, Patralekha was just as graceful in a chiffon, strapless, mint green, cocktail dress. Very casual-chic.
* The following year, the couple chose to be a bit more formal. While Rajkummar opted for a formal suit with a floral t-shirt to throw in some colour and Patralekha wore a suede jump-suit. The Kim and Kanye of Bollywood.
* The supercool blue blazer and the washed-out jeans made and the black mini looked like they were ready to party like its 1999!!
* This was for a Diwali party. Rajkummar was dapper as always in a red shirt and black suedes and Patralekha opted for the opposite colour (of black) but matched up in the glam factor with a sheer (see through in men lingo!) chiffon saree, shimmery blouse and chaand-balis.
* Let's experiment together! A checkered, heavy jacket has never been worn with with a tee and jeans as its super formal, yet he did it and Patralekha tried the crop-top with the high waisted pants.