New Delhi: Fiery Uma Bharti turned belligerent after the Supreme Court order on Babri demolition. The Union Minister rejected the demands for her resignation, bu said,“I am ready to sacrifice my life for Ram Mandir.”
Upping the ante she said she is going to Ayodhya and "no mai ka lal" can stop her from offering prayers to Ram Lalla at Ayodhya.
Reacting to the apex court’s order, she said, "There was no conspiracy. Whatever I did was out in the open, ‘khullam khulla'."
“The Congress has no moral right to seek my resignation, they themselves were responsible for anti-sikh riots in Delhi,” she added.
What Uma Bharti said after SC order
* "I am ready to face any punishment for Ayodhya, the Tricolour, and Ganga"
* "The party which was behind Emergency and 1984 riots has no right to demand my resignation. Hence, I don’t want to respond to the Congress party"
* "There was no conspiracy. Whatever I did was out in the open, ‘khullam khulla"
* "I am ready to sacrifice my life for Ram Lalla"
* "I can relinquish ‘Indra ka Simhasan’ for Ram Lalla. Ministerial post is nothing big when it comes to Lord Rama"
" I am going to Ayodhya today and no one can stop me from offering ‘pooja’ to ‘Ram Lalla’"