New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the results of phases 1 and 2 of the much-awaited National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test on Tuesday—a day before the expected release of August 17.
To check out their results, the candidates can reach the official website cbseresults.nic.in and fill in their respective details.
Follow the steps given below to check NEET Results 2016:
1) Log on to the official website: www.aipmt.nic.in
2) Click on the link: ‘NEET Phase 1, Phase 2 Results 2016’
3) Enter the required details: application number, date of birth and click on Submit button
4) The results will be displayed on your screen.
5) Check the result and take a print out of it for future reference.