New Delhi: Beautiful face and thick hair is a perfect combination, but to get these you spend hours on the internet, do not even understand what tips to try first and what not to do. So today we will share with you some home remedies which are beneficial from head to toenails.
Effective beauty tips
1. Take a bath by squeezing half a lemon in the water. Do this continuously for 7, 8 days and then your skin will look smooth and beautiful.
2. Adding aloe vera gel in hot water twice a week and applying steam on the face, makes the skin healthy and glowing and removes facial spots.
3. Massaging the scalp with lukewarm oil improves blood circulation. It provides nourishment to the hair and relieves headaches.
4. Keep cucumber pieces on your eyes. After a while, rotate it lightly towards the dark place. It removes the blackness around your eyes.
5. Apply the juice of radish or its leaves on the scalp and then wash your hair after a few minutes. It nourishes hair roots and makes them strong. It also stops hair fall.
6. Prepare a mask by grinding raw rice thoroughly and mixing it with watermelon juice. Apply it on your face and wash it after 15 minutes. This is a very effective way to get blemish-free skin.
7. If there are pimples on your face, steam the face daily, without delay. This will allow dirt and sebum to get rid of the pores easily and your skin will get better and clean.
8. Mix one or two drops of castor oil and olive oil, now, apply it to your eyelids before sleeping. Wash the face in the morning. Repeat this daily at night. This remedy will help to grow your eyelids.
9. Make a paste by mixing a few drops of lemon juice in tomatoes and yogurt. It acts like a natural bleach that makes your skin more beautiful and shiny.
10. Apply a little lemon juice on your nails and leave it for 10 minutes, then apply a little amount of toothpaste and rub it on them. By doing this, your nails will be completely clean.