The festival of Dussehra or Vijaya Dashami has special significance in Hinduism. According to the Hindu calendar, Dussehra is celebrated on the tenth day of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month. This year Dussehra is on 15th October and it is believed that on the day of Dashami, Maa Durga killed Mahishasura.
New Delhi: The festival of Dussehra or Vijaya Dashami has special significance in Hinduism. According to the Hindu calendar, Dussehra is celebrated on the tenth day of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month. This year Dussehra is on 15th October and it is believed that on the day of Dashami, Maa Durga killed Mahishasura. Also, it is said that any work started on this day in Vijay Muhurta is beneficial. This is the day when good won over bad and to celebrate this day, here are some wishes, messages, status to send to your loved ones.
1. Wishing you peace and happiness, prosperity and success, goodness and joy on the auspicious occasion of Vijaya Dashami… Happy Dussehra to you and your family.
2. Celebrate the victory of the forces of good over evil. Let us celebrate this auspicious day to begin new things in life. Happy Dussehra!
3. May the celebrations of Vijaya Dashami be full of high spirits and vibrant colours for you and your loved ones… Warm wishes on Dussehra to you.
4. May the celebrations never end for you…. May the special occasion of Dussehra bring along great opportunities for you to succeed in life... Happy Dussehra!!!
5. May this Dussehra fill your life with happy moments, positivity and fulfill all your dreams. Happy Dussehra!
6. This Dusshera, I wish you to develop all the qualities of Lord Rama. May you be an ideal son, a perfect brother and an idyllic husband! Happy Dusshera!
7. Vijaya Dashmi, the festival of conquering over demons, may you triumph in all aspects of your life, Happy Vijayadashmi! May all the sweet enchantment of Dussehra conspire to gladden your hearts and fulfill every yearning. Wishing you and your family a Happy Dussehra!
8. Let us offer prayers to Lord Ram to always bless us with the strength to conquer our challenges and have the wisdom to take the right decisions in life... Happy Dussehra
9. Happy Dussehra to all of you. Hope this festive season brings lots of joy to all of you.
10. This is the time for glorification and celebration… Wishing a very Happy Dussehra to you full of strength to always fight for the right thing in life.