Mumbai: This is big news for Jio users. Your world will change from Sunday and so Jio services will see a transformation. So what's the change about? We will tell you what will change and what will not from April 16.
Jio services: What will change from April 16
1.Starting April 16, Jio will be paid service
2.Free services will be over from April 16.
3. Jio Prime Offer ends on April 15
4. New Jio tariff plans will be applicable from April 16
5. You will have to pay as per the plan you have taken
6. Jio's new'Dhan Dhana Dhan' ends on Saturday.This gives you 84GB data (1GB data per day) at the price of Rs 408 (Rs 309 + Rs 99) for a period of three months and Rs 509 for 84GB for 3 months (2GB daily). This was'Prime exclusive'.
7.If you are a Jio Prime member and already signed for Rs 303 or other plans of higher value (for the first month), nothing changes for you.
8. If you had subscribed 'Summer Surprise' before it was recalled, you will get free services for 3 months till the billing cycle, which starts from July.
9.For non-Prime members, Jio plans start at Rs 408 (for 1GB) and Rs 608 (2GB ) with data restrictions. Both are valid for 84 days.
10. Voice calls (domestic) to any network will remain free.This means no roaming charges on voice calls across India.
11. All new Jio tariff plans come with daily data usage restrictions (FUP).