Corona curfew in Uttarakhand has been extended for one more week. The existing restrictions will remain in force during this period. The current period of Corona curfew in Uttarakhand was ending at 6 am on Tuesday i.e. 3rd August, which has been extended till 6 am on 10th August.
New Delhi: Corona restrictions in Uttarakhand have been extended for one more week. The existing restrictions will remain in force during this period. The current period of Corona curfew in Uttarakhand was ending at 6 am on Tuesday i.e. 3rd August, which has been extended till 6 am on 10th August. The Uttarakhand government has retained the entry without negative covid report for people coming by rail, air and road. Also, the person must be vaccinated with both doses at least 15 days prior. For the passengers travelling with single-dose must have RTPCR test report of 72 hours.
UTTRAKHAND TRAVEL GUIDELINES:
1. The Covid Curfew has been extended in Uttrakhand till 10th August 2021.
2. Registration (e-pass) is mandatory for all inbound persons by all modes of transportation, on the Smart City web portal of Dehradun, prior to their travel.
3. Covid Vaccinations Report (both doses, minimum 15 days ago) will be required to enter Uttrakhand from Airport, Railway Stations and at borders. If travellers are not vaccinated with both doses then it is mandatory to bring RT-PCR/ TrueNat/ CBNAAT/ RAT Covid-negative test report not later than 72 hours.
4. Uttarakhand Local People traveling from one place to another within Uttarakhand will no longer be required to carry a negative RT-PCR or Rapid Antigen test report.
5. All treks in Uttarakhand (https://www.euttaranchal.com/tourism-theme/trekking-10.php) are now open (with strict covid guidelines)
6. If you are planning for Char Dham Yatra (https://www.sacredyatra.com), then check Char Dham Yatra Guidelines.
Check More About Guidelines - https://www.euttaranchal.com/tourism/uttarakhand-travel-guidelines.php