PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil War martyrs on 'Mann Ki Baat'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today addressed the nation through his monthly program 'Mann Ki Baat'. During this, PM Modi said that during the time of festivals, it is to be kept in mind that the coronavirus pandemic has not gone away. That's why we need to follow the coronavirus guidelines.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today addressed the nation through his monthly program 'Mann Ki Baat'. During this, PM Modi said that during the time of festivals, it is to be kept in mind that the coronavirus pandemic has not gone away. That's why we need to follow the coronavirus guidelines.
He also appealed to people to cheer for the Indian contingent that has gone to the Tokyo Olympics. He said that it is necessary to encourage the players of the country who went to Tokyo. When the players raise the tricolor, it is natural to be filled with the feeling of patriotism after seeing them.
He further said that 'It is natural to be filled with emotions in honor of the one who raises the tricolor for the country. Tomorrow i.e July 26 is Kargil Vijay Diwas.
The war of Kargil is a symbol of the bravery and fighting spirit of the Indian Army which had put the entire world in awe.
"This time this glorious day will also be celebrated in the midst of the Amrit Mahotsav. That's why it becomes even more special. I would like you to read the thrilling story of Kargil, we all salute the heroes of Kargil," PM Modi said.
PM Modi also said that this time on August 15, the country is entering its 75th year of independence. This time a unique effort will be made for the national anthem on August 15. This is an attempt - related to the national anthem. It is the effort of the Ministry of Culture that on this day as many Indians as possible sing the national anthem.
He said that this time on August 15, the country is entering its 75th year of independence. It is our great fortune that the freedom for which the country waited for centuries. We are witnessing his 75 years. You will remember that to celebrate 75 years of independence, Amrit Mahotsav started from Bapu's Sabarmati Ashram on 12th March.
Main points of PM Modi's speech
- I have also come to know about an attempt made in Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh. A unique initiative has taken place in Lakhimpur Kheri during the Covid-19 pandemic. There, the work of training women to make fiber from the useless banana stems was started.
- People of tribal communities have always been cultivating jujube, but after the corona epidemic, its cultivation is increasing especially. Bikramjit Chakma is one such young friend of 32 years from Unakoti, Tripura. He has also earned a lot of profit by starting ber cultivation and now he is also motivating people to do berry cultivation.
- At present, work is going on at a fast pace on the light house project at 6 different places in the country. Modern technology and innovative methods are used in these light house projects. This reduces the construction time. Also the houses that are built are more durable, economical and comfortable. I also recently reviewed these projects via drone and watched the progress of the work live.
- A few days ago, a study was done on MyGov for the listeners of Mann Ki Baat. In this study, it was seen that who are the main people who sent messages and suggestions for Mann Ki Baat. After the study, it has been revealed that about 75 percent of the people who send messages and suggestions are below the age of 35 years. This means that the suggestions of India's youth power are giving direction to Mann Ki Baat. This activism of the youth of India for positive thoughts and suggestions makes me happy. I am also happy that through 'Mann Ki Baat' I get an opportunity to know the mind of the youth as well.
- National Handloom Day is on August 7. You must have seen that since the year 2014, we often talk about Khadi in 'Mann Ki Baat'. Today the sale of Khadi in the country has increased manifold. Could anyone have imagined that a single khadi store could sell more than Rs 1 crore in a day! But, you have done this too.
Read More :- Latest India News