For the 21st day in a row, state-owned oil companies have not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel. Earlier, diesel prices were reduced from Rs 11 to Rs 13, while petrol prices were reduced from Rs 7 to Rs 8.
New Delhi: There is some relief for the common people on the inflation front. Prices of petrol and diesel have been easing for the last three weeks.
Even today, no change has been made in the price of both petrol and diesel. Government oil companies have released the prices of petrol and diesel for today (November 25).
For the 21st day in a row, state-owned oil companies have not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel. Earlier, diesel prices were reduced from Rs 11 to Rs 13, while petrol prices were reduced from Rs 7 to Rs 8. Even today, consumers have been greatly relieved as there is no change in the prices of petrol and diesel.
Petrol, diesel prices in major cities of India
In Delhi, petrol is priced at Rs 103.97 per liter while diesel is priced at Rs 86.67 per liter. In Mumbai, petrol is priced at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter. In Kolkata, petrol is priced at Rs 104.67 per liter while diesel is priced at Rs 89.79 per liter. In Chennai, petrol is Rs 101.40 a liter and diesel is Rs 91.43 a liter.
Fresh prices of petrol and diesel
- Delhi petrol Rs 103.97 and diesel Rs 86.67 per liter.
- Mumbai petrol Rs 109.98 and diesel Rs 94.14 per liter.
- Chennai petrol Rs 101.40 and diesel Rs 91.43 per liter.
- Kolkata petrol Rs 104.67 and diesel Rs 89.79 per liter.
- Sriganganagar petrol Rs 114.01 and diesel Rs 98.39 per liter.
Petrol, diesel prices are below Rs 100 in these cities
- Port Blair petrol Rs 82.96 and diesel Rs 77.13 per liter.
- Noida petrol Rs 95.51 and diesel Rs 87.01 per liter.
- Itanagar petrol Rs 92.02 and diesel Rs 79.63 per liter.
- Chandigarh petrol Rs 94.23 and diesel Rs 80.9 per liter.
- Aizol petrol Rs 94.26 and diesel Rs 79.73 per liter.
- Lucknow petrol Rs 95.28 and diesel Rs 86.8 per liter.
- Shimla petrol Rs 95.78 and diesel Rs 80.35 per liter.
- Panaji petrol Rs 96.38 and Diesel Rs 87.27 per liter.
- Gangtok petrol Rs 97.7 and diesel Rs 82.25 per liter.
- Ranchi petrol 98.52 and diesel 91.56 per liter.
- Shillong petrol 99.28 and diesel Rs 88.75 per liter.
- Dehradun petrol 99.41 and diesel Rs 87.56 per liter.
- Daman petrol 93.02 and diesel Rs 86.9 per liter.
Petrol and diesel are expensive in India due to this reason
After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices fluctuate daily depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with foreign exchange rates.