New Delhi: Today's prices of Petrol and Diesel (Petrol Diesel Price) have been released. Government oil companies, while giving relief to the general public, have not changed the rates for the sixth consecutive day today.
There has been no change in fuel prices since the fall in prices of petrol diesel on April 15. Six days ago, on April 15, the price of petrol was reduced by 16 paise and diesel by 14 paise.
The second wave of the coronavirus pandemic in India, the third largest buyer of crude oil in the world, is becoming increasingly uncontrollable. Due to this, the price of crude oil has reduced in the international market.
Today, petrol in Delhi is Rs 90.40 per liter and diesel is Rs 80.73 per liter. While in Mumbai, petrol is being sold for Rs 96.82 and diesel Rs 87.81, in Kolkata petrol is Rs 90.62 and diesel is Rs 83.61 and in Chennai, petrol is Rs 92.43 and diesel Rs 85.75 per liter.
So far only once in this month, on April 15, the price of petrol was reduced by 16 paise and diesel by 14 paise. Prior to this, oil prices were stable.
Petrol and diesel prices were reduced three times in March. On March 24, petrol became cheaper by 18 paise and diesel by 17 paise. On March 25, petrol 21 and diesel 20 paise became cheaper. On March 30, petrol was cheaper by 22 paise and diesel by 23 paise per liter. Petrol became cheaper by 61 paise and diesel by 60 paise per liter after this reduction.
In the month of February, oil prices were increased for 16 consecutive days. In these 16 days, petrol became expensive by Rs 4.74 and diesel by Rs 4.52.
Petrol and Diesel Price Today
- Petrol in Delhi at Rs 90.40 and diesel at Rs 80.73 per liter.
- Petrol in Mumbai at Rs 96.83 and diesel at Rs 87.81 per liter.
- Petrol in Kolkata at Rs 90.62 and diesel at Rs 83.61 per liter.
- Petrol in Chennai at Rs 92.43 and diesel at Rs 85.75 per liter.
- Petrol in Bangalore at Rs 93.43 and diesel Rs 85.60 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhopal at Rs 98.41 and diesel Rs 88.98 per liter.
- Petrol in Chandigarh at Rs 86.99 and diesel at Rs 80.43 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna at Rs 92.74 and diesel at Rs 85.97 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow at Rs 88.72 and diesel at Rs 81.13 per liter.
- Petrol in Noida at Rs 88.79 and diesel at Rs 81.19 per liter.