Petrol Diesel Price: Fresh fuel prices announced today, know rate in your city
For the 20th consecutive day, the government oil companies have not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel. Last Wednesday, the price of diesel was reduced from Rs 11 to Rs 13, while the price of petrol was reduced from Rs 7 to Rs 8.
New Delhi: There is relief news for the common people on the inflation front. Government oil companies have released the prices of Petrol and Diesel for today (November 22).
For the 20th consecutive day, the government oil companies have not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel. Last Wednesday, the price of diesel was reduced from Rs 11 to Rs 13, while the price of petrol was reduced from Rs 7 to Rs 8. Even today, consumers have been greatly relieved as there is no change in the prices of petrol and diesel.
Petrol and diesel prices in major cities
In Delhi, petrol is priced at Rs 103.97 per liter while diesel is priced at Rs 86.67 per liter. In Mumbai, petrol is priced at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is priced at Rs 104.67 per liter while diesel is priced at Rs 89.79 per liter. In Chennai, petrol is Rs 101.40 a liter and diesel is Rs 91.43 a liter.
Fresh price of petrol and diesel
- Delhi: Petrol Rs 103.97 and diesel Rs 86.67 per liter.
- Mumbai: Petrol Rs 109.98 and diesel Rs 94.14 per liter.
- Chennai: Petrol Rs 101.40 and diesel Rs 91.43 per liter.
- Kolkata: Petrol Rs 104.67 and diesel Rs 89.79 per liter.
- Sriganganagar: Petrol Rs 114.01 and diesel Rs 98.39 per liter.
Petrol and diesel prices are below Rs 100 in these cities
- Port Blair: Petrol Rs 82.96 and diesel Rs 77.13 per liter.
- Noida: Petrol Rs 95.51 and diesel Rs 87.01 per liter.
- Itanagar: Petrol Rs 92.02 and diesel Rs 79.63 per liter.
- Chandigarh: Petrol Rs 94.23 and diesel Rs 80.9 per liter.
- Aizawl: Petrol Rs 94.26 and diesel Rs 79.73 per liter.
- Lucknow: Petrol Rs 95.28 and diesel Rs 86.8 per liter.
- Shimla: Petrol Rs 95.78 and diesel Rs 80.35 per liter.
- Panaji: Petrol Rs 96.38 and Diesel Rs 87.27 per liter.
- Gangtok: Petrol Rs 97.7 and diesel Rs 82.25 per liter.
- Ranchi: Petrol 98.52 and diesel 91.56 per liter.
- Shillong: Petrol 99.28 and diesel Rs 88.75 per liter.
- Dehradun: Petrol 99.41 and diesel Rs 87.56 per liter.
- Daman: Petrol 93.02 and diesel Rs 86.9 per liter.
Petrol and diesel are expensive in India due to this reason
After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices fluctuate daily depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with foreign exchange rates.