AjeyoLAST UPDATED: Aug. 5, 2020, 1:05 p.m.
Ayodhya: Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the temple town of Ayodhya on Wednesday to attend the historic 'Bhumi Pujan' of the Ram Mandir at the birthplace of Lord Ram here.
PM Modi and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will worship Lord Hanuman at the Hanumangarhi Temple and request his blessings before proceeding to the 'Bhumi Pujan' venue.
Know all about Bhumi Pujan ceremony here:
- PM Modi lays the foundation stone of Ram Mandir as 'Bhumi Pujan' concludes.
- Priest at Ram Mandir 'Bhoomi Pujan' said: "Nine bricks are kept here... these were sent by devotees of Lord Ram from around the world in 1989. There are 2 lakh 75 thousand such bricks out of which 100 bricks with 'Jai Shri Ram' engraving have been taken."
- PM Narendra Modi, Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel and RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat take part in 'Bhoomi Pujan' at Ram Janambhoomi site in Ayodhya.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi plants a Parijat sapling, considered a divine plant, ahead of foundation stone-laying of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi presented with a headgear, silver 'mukut' and stole by Sri Gaddinsheen Premdas Maharaj, head priest of 10th-century Hanuman Garhi Temple.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi offers prayers to Ram Lalla, performs 'sashtang pranam' (prostration) at Ram Janmabhoomi site in Ayodhya.
- Ayodhya: As per tradition, Prime Minister Narendra Modi offers prayers at Hanuman Garhi Temple before proceeding to Ram Janmabhoomi site. UP CM Yogi Adityanath also accompanying him.
- Before 'Bhoomi Pujan', PM will plant a Parijat (night-flowering jasmine) sapling.
- PM Modi arrives at the 10th century Hanuman Garhi Temple on arrival in Ayodhya.
- PM Modi will later proceed to Ram Janmabhoomi site to offer prayers to 'Ram Lalla' & lay the foundation stone for Ram Mandir.
- Ayodhya: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Chief Mohan Bhagwat at the Ram Janambhoomi site for 'Bhoomi Poojan'
- PM Modi reaches Ayodhya for 'Bhumi Pujan' of Ram Mandir.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Governor Anandiben Patel and BJP National Vice President Uma Bharti arrive at Ram Janambhoomi site in Ayodhya.
- Uttar Pradesh: Yog Guru Ramdev, Swami Avdheshanand Giri, Chidanand Maharaj among other invitees at the Ram Janambhoomi site in Ayodhya.
- The idol of 'Ram Lalla' at the Ram Janambhoomi site in Ayodhya. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will perform 'Bhoomi Poojan' for Ram Mandir at the site later today.
- Ayodhya: Sanitisation being done at Hanuman Garhi temple, ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit today.
- PM's visit to Ayodhya is a proud moment. We'll honour him with a headgear, a silver crown & a stole with name of Lord Ram printed. We also hope that he rings the 3.5 quintal bell and proceed towards Ram Janmabhoomi: Sri Gaddinsheen Premdas ji Maharaj, head priest of Hanuman Garhi.
- Uttar Pradesh: Religious leaders who have arrived at Ayodhya for 'Bhoomi Poojan' say, "Today marks the end of a long struggle. It will be a historical day."
- USA: Members of the Indian community gathered outside the Capitol Hill in Washington DC to celebrate the foundation laying ceremony of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
- Ayodhya: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will offer prayers to 'Ram Lalla' at Ram Janmabhoomi, today. It will be followed by the ground-breaking ceremony.
- Security and COVID-19 protocol to be followed at Ayodhya's Hanuman Garhi temple.
- Today is a historic day. This day will be remembered for long. I am confident that with the construction of Ram Mandir, 'Ram Rajya' will be established in India: Yog Guru Ramdev at Hanuman Garhi temple in Ayodhya.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi leaves for Ayodhya to take part in Ram Mandir event.
- Ayodhya decorated ahead of the foundation stone laying ceremony of Ram Mandir today; visuals from Saryu Ghat.
- PM Modi to plant 'Parijaat' sapling using traditional drip irrigation method ahead of 'Bhoomi Pujan'.
- Maharashtra: Rangoli decoration outside Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh's office in Nagpur.