New Delhi: If you do not keep the food made in the morning in your refrigerator in the summers, then you won't be able to eat it till evening. Even after heating, it is not possible to eat them as it has gone stale. Even then, people eat such food due to carelessness so the remaining food is not wasted and after that, they get upset with vomiting, diarrhea, fever, let me tell you that this is all due to food poisoning. Food poisoning bacteria grow very fast, therefore, change your eating habits depending on the weather. Food poisoning is also known as gastroenteritis.
Reasons for food poisoning:
Food poisoning can occur for many reasons. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses.
- Stale, undercooked food,
- By eating food cooked in dirty utensils,
- Eating food kept in the fridge without heating it.
- Not keeping dairy products like milk, cheese, yogurt in the refrigerator.
Water is needed for bacteria to thrive in anything. Therefore, the risk of poisoning in wet things increases.
In the summer, if you do not keep the dinner made, in the fridge, then avoid it the next morning. In seven hours, 2 million bacterias can be formed from one bacteria of food poisoning.
Bacteria also spreads more rapidly in more nutritious things like eggs, meat, milk, cheese.
- Eat vegetables and fruits only after washing them thoroughly,
- Make sure to wash hands before cooking and eating,
- Put separate chopping boards to cut meats and vegetables,
- Always keep it washed after cutting,
- Avoid eating extra onions and chutney when ordering food from outside.