NEW DELHI (DIVYA SAINI): Peanuts in winters work best, as they not only provide health benefits but also make winter a healthy and warm time to spend with family and friends.
It has amazing health benefits too:
1. Helps in Weight LossPeanuts have calories which makes you feel full. peanuts have healthy fats and works as best snack, you should replace them with unhealthy snacks as it keeps your weight in check making you feel healthy.
2. Prevents Cancer Peanuts are rich in phytosterols also called as beta-sitosterol. It helps you reduce tumor cells and its growth. The people who are diagnosed with cancers should add peanuts in their diets.
3. Maintains Cholesterol levelPeanuts have mono-unsaturated fatty acids which helps to maintain the balance between good and bad cholesterol in the body and also helps in blood flow. People with Blood Pressure issues should consume healthy amount of peanuts in their diet
4. Helps in Glowing SkinThe mono unsaturated fatty acids present in peanuts helps in hydrating your skin. It also works as anti ageing by preventing wrinkles, pimples and leaving your skin radiant. It also helps you fight against harmful UV rays of the sun
5. Prevents high DiabetesPeople with diabetes can munch on peanuts during winters as it helps to control your blood sugar level. Peanuts are rich in Manganese which helps in controlling the blood sugar level and keeping diabetes at bay.
6. Good for Your Hair healthPeanuts are rich in many nutrients and minerals which helps in good hair growth leaving your hair healthy glossy and shiny. It works best for hair loss, one should consume it in winters as they keep the body warm and protects from sun damage.
Image credits: Google