New Delhi: Are you worried about being affected by the coronavirus pandemic?
Do not worry, there are several ways and means to defeat the COVID-19 virus through natural means.
Follow the steps given below if you want to keep the COVID-19 virus at bay.
Three stages of COVID-19:
1. COVID-19 only in nose: Recovery time is half a day. Steam inhaling, vitamin C. Usually no fever. Asymptomatic.
2. COVID-19 in throat: Sore throat, recovery time 1 day. Hot water gargle, warm water to drink, if you have high temperature then paracetamol. Vitamin C, Bcomplex. If symptoms severe then take antibiotics.
3. COVID-19 in lungs: Coughing and breathlessness for 4 to 5 days. Vitamin C, B complex, hot water gargle, oximeter, paracetamol, cylinder if symptoms are severe, lots of liquid required, deep breathing exercise.
Stage when to approach hospital:
Monitor the oxygen level. If it goes near 43 (normal 98-100) then you need oxygen cylinder. If available at home, then no need to approach a hospital. If a cylinder is not available, admit the patient to hospital.
Stay healthy, Stay Safe!
The Tata Group has started a good initiative. They are providing free doctors and consultation online through chats. This facility has been started so that people need not go out for doctors and are be safe at home.
Medicines that are taken in isolation hospitals:
1. Vitamin C-1000
2. Vitamin E
3. Sitting in the sunshine for 15-20 minutes daily.
4. Egg meal once a day.
5. Take a rest/sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours
6. Drink 1.5 liters of water daily
7. All meals should be warm (not cold).
Note that the pH of coronavirus varies from 5.5 to 8.5
Therefore, all we have to do to eliminate the virus is to consume more alkaline foods above the acidity level of the virus.
Green lemon - 9.9 pH
Yellow Lemon - 8.2 pH
Avocado - 15.6 pH
Garlic - 13.2 pH
Mango - 8.7 pH
Tangerine - 8.5 pH
Pineapple - 12.7 pH
Watercress - 22.7 pH
Oranges - 9.2 pH
How to know that you are infected with coronavirus?
1. Itchy throat
2. Dry throat
3. Dry cough
4. High temperature
5. Shortness of breath
6. Loss of smell
Lemon with warm water eliminates the COVID-19 virus at the beginning before reaching the lungs.