New Delhi: JioPhone pre-booking has started all over India and you can book this 4G enabled feature phone via online, by accessing MyJio app or visiting www.Jio.com and offline modes via authentic Jio retailer
JioPhone can be pre-booked with a booking amount of Rs 500 and rest 1000 can be paid at the time of delivery of the device in September.
JioPhone would effectively cost Rs 0 to its users as the company had promised to refund the booking amount of Rs 1500 after 3years, with this move the company is targeting the 500 million feature phone users in India who can't afford to buy a high-end phone that supports 4G.
And the same craze is found in the public for the JioPhone so you need to fast enough to book your first JioPhone, so here's a check list to book your JioPhone faster.
1) If you are booking the JioPhone via MyJio app then ensure your phone/devices battery is fully charged
2) If you want to book multiple devices for your friends and family then keep the details ready as single JioPhone can be booked per Aadhar card number
3) While booking keep the PIN code and address ready, where you'd want the JioPhone to be delivered
4) While booking Keep your credit/debit card handy ensuring sufficient funds so that the booking process is faster
5) Most importantly make sure the network connection on your device is working or keep an alternative ready