Its chilling outside, Winter winds have suffused the atmosphere with so much hope and glee for the new year. A great way to incorporate the summers in our wardrobe is to wear floral designs. Floral design typically brings to mind warm weather, when real blooms grace gardens. Flowers carry a happy connotation!
Since winters also mean wedding and festive season, floral-design sarees are the best to wear!
Let's take a look at 5 Bollywood Leading Ladies that looked splendid in the sarees for some inspiration:
* Deepika Padukone wore this intricate (red and green) floral pattern with a high neck blouse. The pattern on a sheer saree made for a great combo as the sheer brought out the pattern more and the gold embelishements gave it a very festive feel. Sheer also is a light fabric so wouldn't feel uncomfortable during those long wedding rituals that you have to sit for.
* Bips wore a mint blue, sheer saree with floral prints also, again giving importance to the pattern. The silver blouse was great to make it more formal and glamorous. The diamond embellishments also will make you glow on those starry nights.
* Sridevi chose a floral print saree also. However, her's could be worn for a very formal event such as on the wedding itself, since it was on georgette and heavy-gold work. Again, the red and green combo are signature colors for festivities and weddings (associated with good luck)
* Shraddha Kapoor wore a simple, yet classy floral print on a white saree. Floral Prints on white is great for corporate events, christmas parties thrown by your bosses, and also formal new-year parties. White is a colour associated with sincerity, brilliance and integrity - just what you want to convey to your bosses.
* Another great saree for those corporate parties or cocktail parties at weddings. Deepika wore large prints on a white saree (perfect for such ocassions) and looked every bit the ice maiden, all set for winters. The peachy blouse also isn't a loud colour to distract you from the significance of the print, which is to soothe.