Every year, thousands of us look towards celebrities for style inspirations, and if they're getting married, then we become more inquisitive as we know they will put out they're best.
Here are Five stunning brides of 2017:
* Mandana Karimi: The former Bigg Boss 9 Contestant was a stunning bride in a shocking pink lehenga with Gold embroidery. The colour is great as it gives you a very bright glow and complements your jewellery well (as its gold).
* Nin Dusanj: White is a colour associated with purity and inoscense (precisely the illustration of a bride). When she married Aftab Shivdasani in the paradise location of Sri Lanka, she wore an ivory lehenga with gold embroidery on it. It was perfect for a morning ceremony as it complemented daylight and her gold jewellery.
* She looked stunning in a blush-toned saree with embedded pearls and intricate Swarovski crystal paneling. Since the saree was heavily embellished, she wore minimal makeup and wore her bun in a sophisticated bun. Her emerald earrings toted her attire up and gave it a variance.
* Sagarika Ghatge for her wedding ceremony wore a simple red saree. However, for her party she wore a grey lehenga from Falguni and Shane Peacock. The grey lehenga featured golden embellishments all over it, which she teamed with a sleeveless choli and a matching dupatta. Pairing her outfit with a contrasting set of ruby-red earrings, necklace and bracelet, the actor looked breathtakingly beautiful.
* Samantha Ruth also dazzled in her wedding looks. She chose this mint blue lehenga in lace with pastel pink and purple flowers on it. She paired it with diamond jewellery that complimented the subtle colours of her outfit.