You don't make a difference by being everyone else (ordinary). That's the reason for having superstars! I say, bring on the daring, the outlandish and the pirates of new style trends!
As expected, the biggest night in Hollywood (Oscars 2018) brought the best of the best in glamorous gowns in form of delightful surprises along the way. Here are five stunners that walked the red carpet with much panache and confidence:
* Never fails to stun us at the Red Carpet, Nicole Kidman, once again brought her A-game tonight! The actress stepped out dressed in a sweetheart-neck, cobalt column gown by Armani Privé featuring a giant bow! And one of the highest leg splits. She opted for these long cuts because they are so flattering towards long and lean frame.
* Being true to her name, she wore white! Then we got to see some more of that well-crafted body of hers! Blanco again (after Golden Globes) walked the red carpet in the standout color from designer Atria Couture. She helped design the dress too. “The colors I selected were important to me because those colors symbolize equality and passion,” she said.
* Pippa! As she's fondly called, Kelly Ripa embodied the phrase, "business in the front, party at the back!" The black ensemble looked simple from the front until she turned around to reveal an explosion of color that left us mesmerized. A gorgeous Christian Siriano gown from the designer's Spring 2018 collection, Kelly's strapless dress featured an enormous bow-shaped detail with hot pink, bright green, and navy blue coloring. If she got time from gazing at her gorgeous husband, she posed! The sprouting of colors at the back gave her complexion some much-needed histronics also!
* Diamonds are for sure a girl's best friend! Salma Hayek arrived for the awards in Hollywood on Sunday dripping in diamonds, encrusted into a pink Gucci dress. Her gown featured a Grecian-style bodice that flaunted her curves while the skirt fell from the waist to the floor in several tiers, again giving curves more of an oomph!
* Ashley Judd stunned us in a deep purple dress for her night at the prestigious awards show. If you want to express that you're rich -- both in possessions and spirituality -- then wear purple. The daughter of country singer Naomi Judd accessorized with a diamond necklace and matching earrings.