Know about what these Lord Ganesha's body parts symbolize
On Ganesh Chaturthi, Hindu God Ganesha is worshipped. Large statues of Lord Ganesha are installed at many prominent places. This statue is worshipped for nine days
New Delhi, Sep 13, News24 Bureau: Ganesh Chaturthi also known as Vinayak Chaturthi is a major festival of Hindus. This festival is celebrated in different parts of India but it is celebrated with great pomp and show in Maharashtra. According to the Puranas, Ganesha was born on this day. This year this is being celebrated on 13th September.
On Ganesh Chaturthi, Hindu God Ganesha is worshipped. Large statues of Lord Ganesha are installed at many prominent places. This statue is worshipped for nine days. A large number of people reach for worshipping Lord Ganesh. After nine days, Ganesh idol is immersed in a pond and water.
As everyone knows about the childhood stories and other stories about Lord Ganesha. Today we will tell you about the different symbolism of Lord Ganesha.
1. Large Ears- Listen more
2. Small Eyes- Concentrate
3. One Tusk- Retain good throw away bad
4. Trunk- High efficiency and adaptability
5. Large Stomach- Peacefully digest all good and bad in life
6. Small Mouth- Talk less
7. Mouse- Desire, unless under control can cause havoc, you ride the desire and keep it under control and don't allow it to take you for a ride
8. Modaka- Rewards of Sadhana
9. Blessing- Bless and protects on the spiritual path to supreme
10. Rope- To pull your nearer to the highest goal
11. Axe- To cut off all bonds of attachment