New Delhi: After a tremendous sale in the festive season, the auto industry also wants to do wonders on the new year.
That is why in January 2021, companies like Tata, Audi, Toyota and MG Hector are preparing to launch their new models in India.
Let us know which company will launch its car on which date in January.
1) The Audi A4 will be the first car to be launched in India in the new year. The company will launch this car in India on January 5. The ex showroom price of Audi A4 can be around Rs 46 lakh. You will get a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder, turbo petrol engine in this car, which generates 190hp power and 320Nm peak torque. Also, 7 speed twin clutch DSG transmission will be available as standard.
2) The Toyota Fortuner is scheduled to be launched in India on January 6. In this car you will get a 2.8 liter turbo diesel engine which generates 204hp power and 500Nm peak torque. Its petrol engine will be of 2.7 liter unit, which will produce 166hp power and 245Nm peak torque. Manual and automatic transmissions will be available with both engine options.
3) The new Jeep Compass will be launched in India on January 7. It will compete with Hyundai Tucson, Skoda Karoq, Tata Harrier and MG Hector in the Indian market. The company will give a 2.0 liter turbo diesel engine that generates 173hp power and 350Nm peak torque. It will also hav a 1.4-liter turbo petrol engine that produces 163hp power and 250Nm torque. A 6-speed manual transmission will be standard with both engine options.
4) The turbo petrol version of the Altros of Tata Motors will be launched in India on January 13. The price of Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol will start from Rs 8 lakh. Dual clutch automatic transmission will be available. The engine option will be 1.2 liter turbo petrol, which will generate 110 hp power and 140 Nm torque.
5) The BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be launched in India on January 21. The car will have a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, which will generate 255 bhp power and 400 Nm torque. At the same time, you can get an 8-speed automatic transmission in this car.
6) The launch date of the 7 seater MG Hector Plus in India has not been revealed yet. But MG Motors has confirmed that it will be launched in January 2021. The 7 seater MG Hector Plus will have a 2.0 liter turbo diesel engine and a 1.5 liter petrol engine.