New Delhi: If you still haven't bought it, don't lose heart. You can still buy gold on this auspicious Friday which happens to be Akshya Tritya. What's more you can buy gold on discount at a time when the prices are skyrocketing.
Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal all have lined up discounts for you on gold, platinum and diamond jewellery. Here's a look at the top offers.
1. Snapdeal: Customers can get up to 20 per cent off on gold coins and 5 per cent off on gold bars.Alos there's 50 discount on certain jewellery.
Brands (Gold coin): Ahaana, Augrav, Caratlane, Kataria Jewellers and Payalwala.
Brands (Jewellery): D' damas, Asmi, Voylla, Gili, Caratlane, Barishh, Johareez, among others.
2. Flipkart: Up to 70 per cent off on jewellery such as gold ring, necklaces, chain, pendants and earing. Axis Bank Buzz credit card holders get extra 5 per cent off.
3. Amazon India: 5-20% discount on ICICI Bank cards.
Brands: Senco Gold, Joyalukkas, Malabar Gold & Diamonds and TBZ-The Original.
4. Orra: No making charges on gold coins and bars. Offer valid till April 30.
5. Malabar Gold & Diamonds: Extra 5 cent cashback on SBI debit cards at Gurgaon and Delhi stores. Online portal is offering 30 per cent off on making charges for gold jewellery, 15 per cent off on diamond value.
6. Jewelsouk.com: Up to 50% off on jwellery of leading brands
7. Paytm: online payment platform has launched Digital Gold. this allows you to buy, store and sell pure gold instantly. With Digital Gold, you can buy 24K 999.9 Gold from MMTC-PAMP instantly and store it in 100 percent insured vaults at no additional charge. You can also buy gold for as little as Re 1.