New Delhi, Sept 9: Bollywood A-lister, Akshay Kumar has carved his niche in the Indian cinema with sheer hardwork and excellence in his acting career. On his 50th birthday, one can only look back to his zeal and dedication towards his career. From full power action to comedy, Akshay has always impressed his fans!
A National Award winner, here are some quotes by Akshay that everyone can remember:
- The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I've smashed every inch of myself to pieces.
- Work is work, but family is for life. That's what really matters to me.
- It takes two hands to clap! I cannot be solely blamed for what happened in my relationships! If things soured, it happened because of both parties. Not just me!
- Journalists ask me all the time, 'Akshay, do you believe in the numbers game?' My standard response: 'I can't count, that's why I have producers and accountants who calculate for me. As long as I have them in my life, I don't need to worry about numbers!'
- I can cook because my life depended on it when I lived in Thailand. Either I learnt cooking, or I learnt how it felt to starve. I chose cooking
- There's absolutely nothing irrational about me; insane, yes, irrational, no. But my dumbest fear would be spinning in the magic tea cups. Who the hell wants to pay to spin around like a bent yoyo for laughs?
- On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me!
- Why bother with Google when I have a wife who knows everything about everything!
- It's my goal to make martial arts compulsory for girls in school. In China, you have to do two years of martial arts' training without which you cannot get a graduation degree.
Here is wishing a very happy birthday to Bollywood star, Akshay Kumar from News24.