Mumbai: Your wait will be over in just few hours. It's almost here. Yes, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion will hit the theatres on Friday. Why, there's so much excitement about this film? It's because of Prabhas or technology or production values or the story of the film. Let's try to find out.
10 interesting facts about Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
1. Climax has cost the producer Rs 30 crore, which is nearly double of Baahubali 1.
2. Sony has bought the satellite rights of the Hindi version for Rs 51 crore, e highest for a dubbed film so far. It is also the highest amount that the channel has paid for a regional film for TV screening.
3. Reports say Bahubali 2 has broken advance booking record of Dangal
4. The film earned around 500 crore via satellite and theatrical rights even before release.
5. Budget for both parts was Rs 500 crore initially.Later the budget of the Baahubal was increased.
6. For Baahubali 2, Prabhas weighed 150 kg. This is 30 kg more than his weight in first part.
7. Gym equipment worth Rs 1.5 crore was placed at Prabhas' home by the producers.
8. It will hit 6,500 screens across India, the highest ever for any film in India.
9. Baahubali 1 had earned Rs 650 crore, highest by an Indian film
10. To meet release dedline, Baahubali 2 producers engaged 33 VFX firms across the world.
11. It will be available in 4K High Definition format, which will increase the impact of visual effects.