New Delhi: In a shocking story, a son died because her mother very fondly massaged his feet. Actually, the youth admitted at AIIMS for his leg injury. He had injured his ankle while playing badminton.
A plaster bandage was put and this had led to a blood clot in the vein. When her mother, lovingly pressed his leg the clot in the vein got dislodged and travelled to the artery that supplied blood to the lungs. And this became fatal killing his son.
The veins suffocated him.
Last year the boy injured his ankle. He got the plaster put but the pain persisted. After an investigation, it was found that there was a clot in the vein. After he complains of persistent pain his mother massages the feet for 30 minutes. He became breathless and collapsed.