There is some great news for you if you are an aspiring author. Netflix, the world's largest on-demand video streaming service, is looking to recruit freelance authors.
New Delhi, Aug 8: There is some great news for you if you are an aspiring author. Netflix, the world's largest on-demand video streaming service, is looking to recruit freelance authors.
You can also apply and fulfill your dream. Let us know how to apply and what are the qualifications required.
First of all, let us tell you, Netflix is looking for freelance writers who have knowledge about Hindu deities, mythology and Indian culture.
To apply for these posts, the candidate must have experience of writing for pre-school kids. That is, they must have experience of writing a series for young children.
If you have all these qualities in you, then you are eligible to apply for this post.
Let me tell you, author Meryl Alper has given the details of 'Netflix' posts on his official Twitter handle. This freelancer writer's project is from Sanjay Patel.
Know about the nature of the job:
- Suggest cultural or mythological areas in which young children can take interest.
- Write the springboard, campus, outline and script for the 11-minute animated episode.
- Be available for a meeting with the team in Los Angeles (in a video conference or phone)
- Be aware of creative work in animation.
- Understanding of solving any kind of problem.
- You have the ability to fulfill your schedule on time.
- Thinking of working with grace, humility, inclusion and open mind.
Type of experience required:
- Writing experience in TV series
- Must experience pre-school writing
In addition, sampling of your writing in dialog, character development and entertainment will be needed.
Photo: Google Image