New Delhi, Feb 10: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has arrived in Palestine's Ramallah. Prime Minister Narendra Modi lays wreath at Mausoleum of Late President Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.
1. Prime Minister was accorded ceremonial guard of honour at Al-Muqata'a, compound of the presidential headquarters in Palestine's Ramallal.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has arrived in Ramallah on a historic visit to Palestine. After the arrival, Modi laid a wreath at Mausoleum of Late President Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.
3. The Mausoleum of Yasser Arafat was unveiled on November 10, 2007, and is located adjacent to the compound of presidential headquarters, also known as Al-Muqata'a.
4. Later, Modi will be received by Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas before the ceremonial welcome.
5. A number of agreements are likely to be inked between the two sides during PM Modi's three-hour visit to Palestine under which India will provide funding for a number of projects in the fields of health, education, culture and women's empowerment.
News24Bureau with Agencies