New Delhi, Nov 29: Being the eldest daughter of US President, Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump left no stone unturned in keeping her father's back.
An American television personality, Ivanka is also a fashion designer, author, and a businesswoman. There is no doubt that Ivanka has been stated to be one of the most sensible and smart people in Trump family.
Currently, serving as the assistant to the President, her father, Donald Trump, a position that was specially decided for her. As for her husband, Jared Kushner, he looks after other important offices.
Not only this, Ivanka has supported her father throughout his ugly controversial comments on different issues, particularly the ones targetting women. With her warm approach towards things, she has carved her name and defined herself globally in the political aspect.
Here are some 10 unknown facts about Ivanka Trump:
1. Ivanka was just 14 when she made her debut in the fashion industry. In 1997, she appeared om the cover of the magazine, Seventeen. She has walked the ramp for Versace, Thierry Mugler, Marc Bouwer and many other renowned names. As a fashion model, Ivanka has appeared on the cover of Harper's Bazaar, Golf Magazine, Forbes, Elle Mexico, Avenue Magazine and others.
2. Before marrying husband, Jared Kushner in July 2009, she converted to Judaism. Following the strict kosher diet, she also kept the name Yael.
3. According to media reports, she and her husband turn off her phone from Friday night for the weekend. Both of them completely disconnect so that they can spend time with their three children.
4. Ivanka has also danced at the Lincoln Center during her performance in 'The Nutcracker'. However, she couldn't succeed performing at the Boardway.
5. Ivanka Trump has her own clothing line and according to the reports, she has never bought shoes from another designer.
6. The real name of Ivanka Trump is same as her mother, Ivana. Named after her mother, the name had to be changed to avoid confusion.
7. When Ivanka was a kid, her mother purchased Pratesi bed sheets for her in 1990. The bed sheets cost 7,000 USD.
8. In order to work for the women, Ivanka transferred her idea, her beliefs of life into fashion and therefore, created a brand "WomenWhoWork".
9. Ivanka Trump has been featured on several lists, including Maxim Hot 100, where she stood at the 83rd place in 2007. She was at number 99 in 2007's issue of Top 99 Women and landed at the 84th position in the 2008 edition on AskMen.com.
10. She studied Bachelor of Science in Economics at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. She graduated with the highest distinction and even paid her fee at the school.