New Delhi: It’s the era of new experiments. Experiments can be in terms of fashion, drinks, food and what not. Having said that, there has actually been experiments with different food items-some resulted in weirdest combinations- Maggi Shake for instance!
We got our hands into a reddit thread and witnessed some weirdest food combinations that you could have never imagined, but actually works well. Here we go!
- “French fries and powdered sugar. Learned this accidentally at the beach when the wind flipped my funnel cake over into my bucket of French fries.” DeaddyRuxpin
- “Peanut butter in your instant ramen. Makes it creamy like Thai style saté sauce.” SoyBuenoWorker
- “Honey and pizza. Especially with chicken, onion, and white sauce as the toppings. Or pineapple, jalapeno.” CluelessDinosaur
- “Watermelon with feta cheese, very popular in Greece.” Hour-Sir-1276
- “Chocolate-coated potato chips are delicious.” Tokyobeans28
- “Pickles and peanut butter. When I was a social worker, I went to do an initial home visit with a child who was just placed in foster care. When I walked into the home, she was sitting at the kitchen table with her foster siblings, eating pickles with peanut butter spread on ‘em. She asked if I was “brave enough” to try it. Turns out I was, and it’s pretty good.” slade797
- “Apples and ketchup, when I was like, 5, my mom made my brother and me chicken nuggets with apples and we dipped the apples in the ketchup for the nuggets, it was actually good.” Unicornia_amazia
Why don’t you try these strange combinations and see if it really works or not? I guess it will be interesting.