Oil: If we talk about today’s fashion, then not only girls but boys also want their big hair. The reason is that now they also have to tie the knot. However, it takes a long time due to the low viscosity of the hair. At the same time, many people want to grow hair in winter and then keep different styles because they are not able to handle big hair in summer.
However, people’s hair is seen to break more in winter itself. Now what to do in such a situation, which not only makes the hair strong but also increases anger quickly… Here we are going to tell you the benefits of coconut oil, in which putting lemon and applying it on the head gives excellent results.
What is it like in coconut oil?
Coconut oil contains anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and fatty acids inside it. It works to improve blood circulation, which strengthens your hair from the root and reduces hair fall. You know there are many benefits of applying lemon in coconut oil. Say that by adding lemon, its effect becomes quicker.
You can even make a hair mask with coconut oil by mixing lemon juice, egg white and aloe vera gel in it and apply it on the hair. After this, wash your hair with a mild shampoo in half an hour and you can apply it 2-3 times a week.
How to mix coconut oil and lemon?
-2 tbsp coconut oil
-1 tsp lemon juice
Lemon contains vitamin-C and anti-bacterial, which helps in cleaning your hair thoroughly and also removes the dirt of the scalp. This does not cause any harm to the hair.
How to apply coconut oil and lemon?
- First wash the hair and let it dry.
- After this, heat 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Then at this place, mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it.
- Now apply this mixture on the head and massage it.
- Wash hair with shampoo after 1 hour of massage.
Here are the benefits:-
- Strengthen hair from the roots.
- Also helps in reducing split ends.
- Hair growth is good and increases length.
- This mixture prevents graying of hair.
- The shine of the hair increases.