Veg Manchurian Recipe: Who does not like to eat Chinese food? Nowadays, many types of Chinese food have come onto the market, one of which is Manchurian, which is made in many ways, and people go outside to eat. Whereas today we will tell you the easy recipe for Veg Manchurian, after trying this, you will not go out to eat. Let’s start with the simple way to make delicious Veg Manchurian.
Veg Manchurian Recipe: Ingredients
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Cauliflower chopped – 1 cup
- Carrot grated – 1 cup
- Cabbage chopped – 2 cups
- Onion chopped – 1
- Garlic chopped – 1 tsp
- Capsicum chopped – 1
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Ginger grated – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli chopped – 2-3
- Chopped green onions – 1/4 cup
- Green coriander leaves chopped – 3-4 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt- as per taste
- Also read:- Tandoori Momos Recipe: Try street momos at home, check out easy formula, Ingredients here
- To make Veg Manchurian, first cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Now put water in a vessel and keep it boiling. When the water starts boiling, add chopped cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, and cabbage and boil these vegetables until they become soft. When it cools down, take out the water, keep it aside and put the water in a separate bowl.
- After this, now put all the boiled vegetables in a big bowl, add corn flour to it and mix it well. Now add chopped green chillies, soya sauce, black pepper powder, green coriander leaves, salt and a little water and mix it now prepare small balls and keep them on a plate.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame. When the oil becomes hot, put the balls in it and fry them till they turn golden brown and take them out in a separate utensil.
How to make Manchurian Sauce?
- To make the Manchurian sauce, heat some oil in a pan.
- Now add green chillies, green onions, ginger and garlic and fry them.
- When the onion becomes soft, add soy sauce, and tomato sauce and mix it.
- After cooking the onion mixture, mix 2 tbsp corn flour in it.
- Now add the boiled water of the vegetables kept in it and mix.
- When it comes to a boil, add sugar, chilli sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Now cook on low flame for 5 minutes and then add Manchurian balls.
- Now mix it for 2 minutes.
Now your Veg Manchurian is completely ready. You can eat it with roti or rice. Not only this, you can eat it without anything.