Tomato Salsa Recipe: Nachos and Tortillas look tasty only when they are served with Tomato Dip or Salsa. In such a situation, when we bring nachos from the market, the dip is mixed, but sometimes we have to buy them separately. Dip can be enjoyed not only with nachos but also with many other food items. So here is how you can make Tomato Salsa very easily at home.
Tomato Salsa Recipe: Ingredients
- Two red tomatoes
- Half cup green coriander
- ½ cup diced onion
- A lemon
- 3 – 4 garlic cloves
- Green chilli as per taste
- Salt to taste
- Little cumin powder
- A pinch of asafoetida
Also read:- Kiara Advani Bridal jewellery: From engagement rings to customized kaliras; check out all small wedding details here
- To make the tomato salsa, first, wash the tomatoes and cut them roughly.
- If you want to make a thick salsa, separate the juice and seeds from the tomatoes.
- You can use the seeds and juice extracted from tomatoes to make vegetables etc.
- Now put tomatoes in a chopper, and add chopped coriander, chopped green chillies, and onions to it.
- Now add salt, cumin powder, garlic, asafoetida, and lemon juice to it.
- Now chop all these things coarsely.
- If you want to eat a thick salsa, then instead of chopping all these things, you can finely chop them.
- And then all the finely chopped ingredients can be prepared by mixing spices.
- Now your tomato salsa is ready.
- You can also eat it with nachos, parathas or roti.