Thanksgiving day 2022: Today is Thanksgiving Day. This is national holiday of the United States and is mostly celebrated in Brazil, Canada, Germany, Japan, and other countries as the official start of the holiday season. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to spend your time with friends and family and to express your gratefulness to the people in your life for all the things that you have in your life.
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- My heart is filled with joy and gratitude because I have a friend like you. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a terrific holiday season.
- There are so many things I am thankful for this year, but at the very top of that list is you. Wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with the warmth and happiness of the season. Happy Thanksgiving.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring colour to your life and take you to the highest peak of success.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous holiday season and a healthy and happy New Year. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Just a little gratitude can unlock the great potential of love. Wishing you a wonderful holiday full of happiness and abundance. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May you and your family enjoy a grand feast and loving company.
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- Friend, wishing you Thanksgiving moments that are as sweet as pumpkin pie.
- Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, good health as you work hard, and good times with family and friends. May you have all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is indeed a great blessing to me.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you!
- Happy Thanksgiving. To my awesome friend, sending warm wishes your way and hoping you and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Thinking of you on this special day, and hoping your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Out of everything I am so very thankful for this Thanksgiving season, our friendship is at the top of the list.
- I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
- May your Thanksgiving be full of peace, love and joy.
- “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect towards others.” Dalai Lama
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle” __Albert Einstein
- “Recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy” –Brene brown
- “When you recognize that you will thrive not in spite of your losses and sorrows but because of them…the word for that is healing.” –Cheryl Strayed
- “Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.” –Alphonse Karr