Skin care TIPS: Beetroot can change the color of your skin. Yes, by consuming it, you also avoid many diseases. If your color is suppressed or there are spots on it, it can cure all these problems. Being helpful in cleaning the blood, beetroot is extremely beneficial for the face. It can keep the skin young and beautiful for a long time.
Beetroot is a storehouse of nutrients
It is a storehouse of nutrients. Vitamins and minerals are present in it, not only this, elements like iron, sodium, potassium, phosphorus,etc. are found in beetroot. You get many benefits by consuming it. Also, it keeps the skin young and beautiful for a long time. Beetroot also acts as an anti-aging agent.
Read More :-FACE HAIR REMOVAL: GIRLS, FED UP OF FACIAL HAIR? TRY THESE TWO TRICKS
How to apply beetroot on the ace
To get a beautiful glow on the face, you can also use it by making a face mask of beetroot. Know below the method and benefits of applying beetroot on the face…
- First of all, peel the beetroot and grind it well in a blender.
- Now take out this paste in a bowl.
- Then add one teaspoon of moisturise cream to one tablespoon of the paste.
- In this way mix all the things well.
- Then apply the prepared paste on the face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- When the paste dries, wash the face.
- With this, the face will appear full of freshness and glowing.
- First of all, mix 5-6 spoons of beetroot juice in two spoons of Multani Mitti.
- After this, mix them well and prepare a paste.
- Apply this prepared paste on the face and neck.
- Let the face dry for 15 minutes.
- When the face is dry, massage the face and neck with the help of water.
- Then you clean your face with clean water.
- This will help in removing stains and sunburn.
Disclaimer: The article concerned is for the information and awareness of the reader. We humbly request you to take medical advice regarding this. Our aim is only to provide you information.
Also Read: Face Hair Removal: Girls, fed up of facial hair? Try these two tricks
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News