Shahi Phirni Recipe: Republic Day is being celebrated across the country on 26 January. Along with this, according to the Hindu calendar, today i.e., January 26 is Magh Shukla Panchami, due to which Basant Panchami is also there. This day is also known as Vasant Panchami and Saraswati Puja. Both special occasions are being celebrated with great pomp across the country. In such a situation, you too can make something special at your home.
To make this day more special, you can make the Shahi Phirni recipe at home. Apart from this, if you want to offer food to Saraswati, then you can prepare Shahi Phirni as a yellow-coloured Prasad. It is very easy to make it.
Shahi Phirni Recipe: Ingredients
- First of all, put the rice in a bowl.
- Now grind it coarsely with the help of a mixer or if desired.
- Grind the rice a little coarsely.
- After that keep it aside.
- Now put a pan on the gas and put some desi ghee in it.
- Fry dry fruits like almonds, cashews etc. in them till they turn light red.
- Now take it out on a plate.
- After this, fry the rice a little in the same pan, keep in mind that you have to keep stirring it continuously.
- After this add milk to the pan. Now let it boil a couple of times.
- Keep stirring the rice in between. After this, turn off the light gas and leave it for a while.
- Now add almonds, pistachios and saffron to it. Mix everything well.
- After this grind cardamom or add cardamom powder to it.
- Cook it till it becomes thick.
- In this way, Shahi Phirni will be ready.