Sattu Ki Chutney: In the summer season, there is a lot of thirst due to which one does not even feel like eating much. In such a situation, if you get spicy chutney to change the taste of the mouth, then it becomes fun. You must have eaten mint-coriander, tomato onion etc. chutney many times.
But today we are going to tell you about a special chutney which is tasty as well as very healthy. You must be wondering what is such a chutney, then let us tell you that this chutney is made from Sattu Ki Chutney Recipe.
Sattu is nothing less than a boon for health in the summer season. By consuming it, you can avoid the havoc of summer. If the vegetable of your choice has never been made at home, then you can eat roti, paratha or puri with sattu chutney. Let us know how you can make Sattu’s spicy chutney.
Sattu Ki Chutney Recipe
- 1 cup sattu
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 small tomato (chopped)
- coriander leaves, chopped
- Green chilly
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- Lemon juice
- salt to taste
- To make this chutney that gives relief in the heat, first of all put sattu in the jar of the mixie.
- Now add chopped onions, tomatoes, green coriander, green chillies and grind them in a grinder.
- After this, add mustard oil and lemon juice to it and also add salt.
- Now grind all the things well by adding little water, keep in mind that it should not be too fine.
- Now your Sattu Chutney is ready, you can eat it with your lunch, dinner or breakfast.