Sabudana Vada: Sabudana Recipes are specially adopted in Navratri. One of these is everyone’s favorite Sabudana Vada, which is as delicious in taste as it is difficult to make.
Many people also call Sabudana Vada as Sabudana Tikki, which is definitely difficult to make. However, today we have come up with a simple way for you to try Sabudana Vada as a fruit during this Navratri fast. Let’s know its easy recipe.
Sabudana Vada Recipe: Ingredients
- Sabudana (1 cup)
- Boiled Potatoes (3)
- Green chili chopped (5)
- Rock salt (1 tsp)
- Peanuts (1 cup)
- Coriander leaves chopped (1 tsp)
- Black pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
- Desi ghee or oil (for frying)
Also Read –KUTTU KA DOSA RECIPE: EVER TRIED ‘KUTTU KA DOSA’ DURING NAVRATRI FAST? METHOD HERE
- To make sago vada, first soak the sago for 4 to 5 hours.
- When it softens well and swells, take it out in a bowl and wash it.
- On the other hand, keeping a pan on the gas, roast the peanuts well in it.
- Now take it out in a plate and turn off the gas.
- Mix sago and boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Peel the roasted peanuts and mix them coarsely.
- Now add black pepper, green chili, red chili, green coriander and rock salt and mix.
- Mix everything well and prepare a paste.
- Now prepare it one by one in the shape of a big one.
- Place a pan on the gas and heat the oil in it.
- Put the balls one by one and fry them.
- In this way Sabudana Vada will be ready.
- If you want, you can also make tikkis from this paste, for this you have to fry it on a pan till it turns red from both the sides. Rest of the ingredients and method will remain the same. Just give the shape of tikki instead of round shape and roast it on the griddle.
Also Read: 8 best Noodle recipes that could instantly cheer your child
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News