Paneer Popcorn Recipe: If guests have come suddenly into the house or if you want to fulfil the request of the children, then paneer can be the best option. The best source of protein is not harmful to health and can be served as Paneer Starter Recipe or as a snack if prepared in a slightly different way.
Thinking of this, here is a quick and tasty paneer popcorn recipe. This can be considered one of the best snacks to make everyone happy at home.
Paneer Popcorn: Ingredients
- 250 grams – Paneer
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 dry parsley
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
Paneer Popcorn Recipe
- Take about 250 grams of cottage cheese, cut it into cubes and put it in a big bowl. After this, add black pepper and Kashmiri red chilli powder to the paneer. Also, add celery, salt to taste, and dry parsley or coriander. Mix all the ingredients, and keep in mind that the paneer should not break.
- On the other hand, take another bowl and mix gram flour, turmeric powder, a little baking soda, ginger-garlic paste and a little Kashmiri red chilli powder and 5-6 teaspoons of water. Prepare it in the form of a thick batter, so that the paneer can be coated well.
- Now put paneer in this gram flour paste to coat. Heat oil by placing a pan on the gas. After this, put paneer in oil one by one and cook till it turns golden in colour. When it turns golden, take out the paneer on a plate. Serve along with green and red chutney.
How long does it take to make paneer popcorn?
This recipe can be prepared for two people. Its preparation takes 10 minutes. The cooking time for paneer popcorn is 10 to 15 minutes. The entire recipe takes approximately 25 minutes to prepare.