Oats Dahi Masala Recipe: Do you daily stumble on the question, what to eat healthy for breakfast? Here we bring you the Oats Dahi Masala recipe. Vegetable-rich Oats Dahi Masala is as healthy as it is easy to make. Let us tell you about its ingredients and method.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Oats Dahi Masala Ingredients
- Oats (1 cup)
- Tomato (1 chopped)
- Onion (1 chopped)
- Carrot (1 cut)
- Curd (1/2 cup)
- Capsicum (1 chopped)
- Cumin (1/2 tsp)
- Curry leaves (4-5)
- Dry Red Chilli (1)
- salt to taste
- Black pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Black Mustard (1/2 tsp)
- Red chili powder (1/2 tsp)
- First boil the oats till they become soft.
- On the other hand, boil the chopped vegetables in water by adding salt.
- Once the oats are soft, take them out in a bowl.
- After this, take out the boiled vegetables as well.
- Now mix the boiled vegetables with curd in a bowl.
- Mix salt, chaat masala and red chili powder in it.
- Now put a pan on the gas and put hot oil in it.
- When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, cumin seeds and whole dry red chilies.
- In this way a tadka will be prepared which can be added to the oats and mixed.
- After this, add the tempering oats to the bowl containing the vegetable and curd mix.
- In this way oats curd masala will be ready.