Matka Kesar Firni: Bakrid is going to be celebrated on 29th June. Many types of dishes are made from non-veg on this day. But it is also true that the fun of any festival remains incomplete without sweets. If you want to make something tasty in the desert on Bakrid, then Matka Kesar Phirni is a good option.
It is also very easy to make. Phirni is so tasty to eat that it is eaten with great interest from small children to elders. If you want to make some tasty dessert for the guests coming home this Eid, then we are going to tell you the easy recipe of Matka Kesar Phirni. Let us know how you can make this special dessert.
Matka Kesar Firni: Ingredients
Milk – 2 liters
Rice – 2 cups
- To make Kesar Matka Phirni on Eid, first boil the milk till it thickens.
- Now separate a part of the condensed milk and let the rest cook further.
- After this, grind the rice into pieces and fry it.
- As long as the milk becomes thick, now you put the ground rice in it.
- When it starts thickening and the rice is cooked well, then add sugar to it.
- Now add mawa to it and then mix everything well.
- After this, add finely chopped dryfruits to it and mix it.
- Now cook it well and then add three to four to five strands of saffron and mix it.
- After that you keep it covered for some time.
- Tasty matcha kesar wali phirni is ready.
- You can eat it cold or hot as per your taste.