Masala French Toast Recipe: If the day starts with a good breakfast, then it becomes enjoyable. But people get bored by eating parathas and poha every day. People do not understand what should they make which is tasty as well as healthy. But today we have brought such a recipe for you, which will make breakfast very fun and will make everyone happy.
We are talking about Masala French Toast, whose name itself is so good, then understand how tasty it will be to eat. Let’s make this fun breakfast.
Masala French Toast Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- Half cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 red chilli powder
- 1/2 black pepper powder
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies
- Coriander leaves
Also read:- Vastu Tips for Footwear: Don’t keep shoes, slippers in this direction; luck can turn into misfortune
- To make Masala French Toast for breakfast, first cut the bread in a triangle style or your favourite shape.
- Now break the eggs in a bowl, add milk, salt, black pepper, and red chilli and beat them well.
- Now melt the butter in a pan, dip the bread slices in the egg batter and roast them in the butter.
- When you are roasting the bread slices, keep in mind that the flame of the gas is not very high, and roast the bread till it turns brown from both sides.
- Similarly, roast all the bread slices, and then keep them aside to cool down.
- Your muscle French toast is ready, now put onion, and tomato on top of it and garnish it with chaat masala. And enjoy French Masala Bread Toast.
Also read:- What are the benefits of Amla Juice? check here
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News