Mango Peda Recipe: Mango is called the king of fruits which tastes great to eat. Summer is the season of mangoes, so be it a market or a street corner, carts decorated with mangoes are visible. Be it children or adults, all mangoes are eaten with great interest.
You must have drank mango shake many times, but today we are going to tell you the recipe of making mango peda, whoever eats mango peda will forget the taste of sweets. Let us know how you can make mango tree.
Mango Peda Recipe: Ingredients
- Mango Puree (3 to 4 cups)
- Milk powder (3 to 4 cups)
- Almonds (10 to 12)
- Ghee (3 tbsp)
- Sugar (1/4 cup)
- Cardamom powder (1 big pinch)
- Pistachios (to garnish)
- Nuts or Silver Panna (for garnishing)
- Food color (a pinch)
- Saffron (1 big pinch)
- condensed milk (3 to 4 cups)
- To make Mango Peda, first take ghee in a pan and heat it.
- After this, add condensed milk and milk powder to it and mix it well.
- Now cook it till it becomes thick, keep in mind that at this time the flame is low.
- When it becomes thick, take it out in a plate, put some more ghee in the pan and heat it.
- Now add mango puree, saffron and cardamom powder to it and cook it well.
- When it is cooked well, then add the paste of condensed milk and milk powder prepared earlier.
- Now cook this mixture stirring continuously till it becomes thick, and then turn off the gas.
- Now let the mixture cool down and then make pedas.
- Now garnish them with pistachios, saffron and silver work.
- Your pedas are ready, now keep them in the fridge to set.
- After this, serve the family members and the guests who come, whoever eats it will not be able to live without praising it.