Honeymoon Destinations on a Budget: The beautiful country is particularly well known for its inexpensive honeymoon retreats. A couple deserves some downtime after their wedding because it takes a lot of work to prepare one.
The extravagant wedding itself may not have been as meticulously arranged as the anxiously anticipated honeymoon. Beautiful settings and highly romantic encounters are included in our list of budget-friendly honeymoon places to visit. Make sure to reserve your holiday as soon as possible to take advantage of incredible bargains and discounts.
- Things to do: Without a doubt, the Eiffel tower comes to mind when a couple is thinking of Paris. The honeymoon packages for France might provide more, though. Discover the unspoiled beauty and peace of the picturesque Rhone-Alpes region, indulge in romance Victorian-style, take a cart ride through the city, spend a picture-perfect romantic evening in Paris, or sail across the Seine at your dream honeymoon location.
- Tips for honeymooners: When going on a honeymoon in France, make sure you look your best.
- Best Time To Visit: You could visit France all-round year except for July-August.
- Package Cost: 2 Lacs – 2.5 lacs per couple
- Things to do: For a romantic getaway, reserve a room at Saracen Bay Resort, take your significant other for a long drive around Cambodia’s expansive highways, and embark on a culinary adventure with some exquisite seafood.
- Tips for honeymooners: Beaches of Cambodia are heavenly. Do visit them.
- Best Time To Visit: The ideal time would be between October and mid-June.
- Package Cost: 75,000 – 1 Lac per couple
- Things to do: Geneva paddle boarding, sky eating, boating at the Rhine Falls, wine tasting, and Matterhorn mountain descent trekking
- Tips for honeymooners: In the summer, visit the lesser-known towns of Thun, Solothurn, and Biel.
- Best Time To Visit: April to June, September to October
- Package Cost: 1.64 Lacs – 2.8 Lacs per couple
- Things to do: Cruise river Vltava, sample famous beers, observe changing of gaurd at Prague Castle
- Tips for honeymooners: Don’t forget to explore Prague’s hidden gems by taking a sail around its canals.
- Best Time To Visit: During spring
- Package Cost: 1.28 Lacs – 2.8 Lacs per couple
- Things to do: A couple can go on a romantic date at Castle Hill for dinner or take a stroll through Szent Park, through fountains and rose plants. Additionally, the city is renowned for its fantastic malls and top-notch eateries.
- Tips for honeymooners: The dates of the Budapest festivals should be planned.
- Best Time To Visit: The best time to visit Budapest is from March to October
- Package Cost: 1.5 Lacs per couple
- Things to do: Vietnam is the ideal location for relaxing on the beach while strolling hand in hand with your significant other and taking in magnificent sunsets.
- Tips for honeymooners: Consider taking a sail across Halong Bay.
- Best Time To Visit: The best time to visit Vietnam would be from November to mid-April
- Package Cost: 75,000 – 1 Lakh per couple
7. New Zealand
- Things to do: Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, Glow Worms, Queenstown Canyon Swing, and Summer Golf
- Tips for honeymooners: Visit the wineries and go on a winery tour.
- Best Time To Visit: Any time during the year
- Package Cost: INR 3.37 Lacs – 3.8 Lacs per couple
- Things to do: view the magnificent Colosseum in Rome, take a road trip through the Amalfi Coast, and ride a gondola in Venice.
- Tips for honeymooners: Visit all of Italy’s greatest cities, including Rome, the Vatican, Tuscany, and Venice.
- Best Time To Visit: April to June and September to October
- Package Cost: 1.2 lakhs – 2 Lacs per couple
- Tips for honeymooners: In the renowned wine regions of Napa or Sonoma Valleys, don’t forget to attempt wine tasting.
- Where to stay: Post Ranch Inn, Loews Coronado Bay Resort, L’Auberge Del Mar, Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills
- Best Time To Visit: mid-September to mid-October
- Things to do: Witness the splendour of Palm Springs, have fun boating in Lake Tahoe, and see Hollywood, a world-famous landmark.
- Tips for honeymooners: Go for a romantic date at the Opera House.
- Where to stay: The Range by Dovecote, Breakneck Gorge Retreat, The Frames, Solitude, Banjara Retreat, Stowaway Kangaroo Island
- Best Time To Visit: June and August
- Things to do: Visit the Great Barrier Reef, engage in water sports, spend time at wineries and savour the flavour of fresh wine, go cosmopolitan shopping, and swing by the golf club.