Keto Chicken Curry: People on ketogenic diets drastically limit their carbohydrate consumption to the point that their bodies start using fat as fuel instead of carbohydrates. Not only can burning fat for energy result in weight loss, but it also helps epileptic patients avoid seizures and enhances cognitive brain function. Due to its success and the many other health benefits it provides in addition to weight loss, keto continues to be one of the most popular diet and nutrition buzzwords.
Read More :-WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS? READ ON
Keto Chicken Curry: Ingredients
750 grams chicken, cut into 2 inches on the bone
4 tbsps full-fat yogurt
2 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 small onion
1 large tomato
3 tbsps butter
6-8 black peppercorns
1 bay leaf
2 green cardamoms
1 tbsp coriander powder
2 tsp cumin powder
3 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
½ tsp garam masala powder
Coriander sprig for garnish
- Chicken should be placed in a bowl together with yoghurt, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, and lemon juice. Wait 30 minutes before moving.
2. Finely chop the tomato and onion and keep aside.
3. Add cloves, bay leaf, green cardamoms, and black peppercorns to heated butter in a deep, nonstick skillet. Sauté until fragrant. The chopped onion should be added and sautéed until golden brown.
4. Stir in the tomato and salt, cover the pan, and cook until the tomato is mushy and pulpy.
5. Stir in the cumin and coriander powders. Add the marinated chicken and cook for 4–5 minutes on high.
6. Stir in 2 12 cups of water and the chopped coriander. Cook the chicken under cover until it is 3/4 done.
7. Stir in the garam masala powder. Cook the chicken under cover until fully done.
8. Place in a serving bowl, top with a coriander sprig, and serve immediately.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News