Keema Mutton Patties: People who are non-vegetarian must have eaten mutton curry, biryani, korma, and tandoori chicken many times. But today we are going to tell about keema patties which are very tasty to eat. Your mouth must have watered on hearing the name of keema patties. Those who are non-vegetarian, if they eat these patties once, then this can become a favorite dish for them.
Keema patties are prepared by mixing a variety of aromatic spices. Keema patties with crunchy test are liked by all, be it children or adults. You can eat it anytime from breakfast to lunch or dinner which will satisfy your hunger. These patties can be eaten with any green chutney or sauce. Let’s know the easy recipe for making mutton patties.
Keema Mutton Patties: Ingredients
- Mutton Keema
- oil for frying
- finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- chilli powder
- garlic paste
- Garam Masala
- cumin powder
- coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- To make mutton keema patties, first put the keema in a cooker.
- Above that add garlic paste, turmeric and a little oil.
- After this, cook it till 3-4 whistles and then turn off the gas and let the pressure release.
- Now put it in a big utensil and mix it well by adding chopped onions, green chillies and green coriander.
- After this add garam masala, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and cornflour.
- Now mix everything well and make a soft dough out of it.
- After this, make patties in the shape of tikkis from this prepared dough and keep them in a plate.
- Now break the egg in a bowl and beat it well.
- Now keep a pan for heating, and when it becomes hot, dip the patties in the egg bowl and coat them with bread crumbs.
- Now pour some oil on a hot pan and keep the patties for roasting.
- Cook the isal patties on low heat till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- When it becomes crispy, take it out in a plate, similarly make all the patties and serve hot.