Instant Curd Rice Recipe: Rice is made in everyone’s house. However, sometimes you throw away the leftover rice. But today we are going to tell you the method of making something from the leftover rice after which you will never throw away the rice. The name of this dish made of rice is curd rice. It is very easy to make and it looks very tasty to eat. So let’s know the easy recipe for Curd Rice Recipe.
Ingredients to make Curd Rice
Cooked rice – 1.5 cups
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Chopped ginger – 1 tsp
Cashew – 1 tbsp
Slitted green chili – 2 to 3
Chopped onion – 2 tbsp
Red chili – 3 to 4
Curd – 1.5 cups
salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Bengal gram – 1 tsp
White gram – 1 tsp
1. To make Curd Rice, take 1.5 cups of cooked rice in a bowl.
2. Now add 1.5 cup fresh curd, and salt as per taste and mix it well with the help of a whisker.
3. Put a pan on the gas, add 2 tbsp oil and heat it well.
4. After heating the oil, add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp gram, 1 tsp white gram, curry leaves, 1/4 tsp asafoetida and fry everything on a low flame.
5. Add 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tbsp cashew nuts, 2-3 chopped green chilies and fry on medium heat.
6. Add 2 tbsp chopped onion and fry well till it turns golden brown.
7. Add 3-4 dry red chilies and fry well.
8. Switch off the flame and add the prepared tempering to the curd-rice mixture.
9. Add chopped coriander and mix well.
10. Curd rice is ready, serve it and enjoy.