Vegetable Masala: To bring taste to any vegetable, the spice must be lively because the taste of the vegetable increases only with the spices, and people eat it wholeheartedly. But sometimes our spices are not good enough to make the food tasty. Although many types of spices are available in the market, sometimes they are so weak that they fail to increase the taste of food. Today we are going to tell you how you can prepare aromatic spices at home. Due to this the taste of food also increases, and also very easy to make this spice.
Vegetable Masala: Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Two teaspoons of whole coriander
- Two teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons black matcha
- Two spoons of dried mango powder
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Half a piece of dry ginger
- A piece cinnamon
- One spoon cornflour
- One piece mace
- 1 teaspoon kasoori methi
Also read:- Stale Roti Pizza Recipe: Make this tasty dish with the help of chapati, learn Ingredients here
- To make vegetable masala, first, take a pan and heat it slightly.
- Now put coriander and cumin seeds in the pan and fry, when the aroma starts coming from it, reduce the gas.
- After this, put all the spices in the pan, and fry on a low flame.
- When the aroma starts coming from them, take them out on a plate and keep them aside.
- Now roast Kasuri Methi as well and mix it with the spices.
- After this, grind all the roasted spices finely.
- Now, add dried mango powder, asafoetida, red chilli powder, etc. to the ground spices and mix well.
- Your cooked vegetable masala is ready, now store it in an airtight container.
- Now whenever you make a vegetable, increase the taste of the vegetable by using homemade vegetable spices to enhance its taste.