Garlic Potato Sticks recipe: If you get some tasty food with your favourite evening beverage in the winter season, then it makes the sunset more special. If you also want to try something unique in this cold season, then Garlic Potato Sticks can be a good snack for you.
That’s why today we have brought you the recipe for Garlic Potato Sticks, which will double your enjoyment of cold. Everyone knows that the effect of garlic is hot, so it gives a lot of benefits in terms of health.
Eating things made of garlic also boosts your immunity and keeps your body warm. Therefore, the recipe we are going to tell you today, can make instantly with evening tea and feed to everyone, and you will not have to work too hard to make it. So let’s know the easy recipe to make Garlic Potato Sticks.
Garlic Potato Sticks recipe: Ingredients
5 potatoes (peeled and chopped), 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup coriander, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/8 tsp dry ginger, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 5 tbsp corn starch, for frying oil for
- First of all, to make Garlic Potato Sticks, peel and wash the potatoes and then cut them into long pieces.
- After this, put water in a pot and mix salt and keep it for heating then put potato pieces in it and boil for about 15 to 18 minutes.
- After this, take out the potatoes from the water and mash them well and then add green coriander, mozzarella cheese, dry ginger, red chilli powder and cornstarch.
- After this, mix all these things well and then spread a little flour on a chopping board.
- After this, you roll the dough by placing it on it and then cut it into the shape of long sticks.
- After this, put oil in a pan and heat it on high flame and then put prepared potato sticks in it and deep fry till it becomes golden.
- Now your Tasty Garlic Potato Sticks are ready, you can serve it with hot tea or chutney.