Garlic Pickle in Winters: Immunity week happens in the winter season. That’s why people fall sick very often. In such a situation, there are some home remedies to strengthen immunity in winter, which help in fighting the infection by giving heat to the body from inside.
Garlic is also one of the same home remedies, eating which strengthens immunity. The use of garlic also increases the taste of food and also keeps the health good. Consumption of garlic is beneficial for heart patients, magnesium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium and fiber are found in garlic, all these elements are very good for health. Today we are going to tell you the recipe of Garlic Pickles, garlic pickle is liked by many people. It is also very easy to make and health will also be good.
Garlic Pickle: Ingredients
- Garlic (peeled) – 100 grams
- mustard oil
- Kashmiri red chili
- First of all, heat a wok or pan and add mustard oil to it and cook it well, and let it cool.
- When the oil remains slightly lukewarm, then add asafoetida to it.
- Now put garlic in this oil. And put the pan on the gas again and cook the garlic till it becomes soft.
- Now add salt, turmeric and red chili powder to it.
- Take the pan down from the gas and make a powder of mustard, fennel and fenugreek and mix it in the pickle.