Egg Chapati Recipe: If you are an eggarian or you like to eat eggs, then you can try this special breakfast recipe. Its name is Egg Chapati i.e. Egg Bread, which is very easy to make and also very tasty. To make this, all you need is some vegetables, flour and egg.
Egg Chapati Recipe: Ingredients
- Two eggs
- One cup of wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Green chilly
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- To make egg roti, first, chop all the vegetables like carrots, onions, green chillies, and capsicum and keep them aside. After this, crack both eggs in a bowl and now add finely chopped vegetables to it. After this mix it well. Add spices like red chilli powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder and salt and mix it.
- Now take a parat or utensil in which you knead the dough. Add 1 cup flour to it and knead the dough with the help of water. Keep the dirty dough covered for 10 minutes. Now take a small ball and roll it into a roti.
- Place a pan or griddle on the gas. Put a little oil in it. First, cook the roti from both sides. After this pour egg batter on one side of the roti. Pour little oil on top. Flip and cook from both sides. In this way, egg chapati i.e. egg roti will be ready. You can eat it with sauce or green chutney.